Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jumping Story



Today I said to myself i’m going bungy jumping today so I told my mum and dad and they said YES! I was so excited but nervous so we got ready. My sibling didn’t want to come so my aunt took them somewhere else.




I didn’t eat breakfast because I’m gonna eat after Bungy Jumping so I ate a little snack. I had apples after that we were ready to go. It took for ages it took 21 hour and 21 mins to get to the Queens town bungy jump place.

So we slept till like the morning cause it was dark and i didn’t want to go on it at dark so we had our dinner first and then we brush our teeth and then slept. It was morning and my mum woke me up and told me to get ready again. I went to the bathroom and got ready. My mum and dad and I went into the place and then paid trust me it was not cheap it was $180 per adult and $130 per child so it was $490 all together. Then we went on to the bus and the bus driver drove to the thing where you go on to go to the bungy jump thing so we went in the cart and the it flyed us to the jump thing.




The jumping instructor told us to sit down on a chair so he could put on the rope on my foot/leg and then I had to wiggle to the edge.

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungy jump. The Instructor told me that he was going to count to three and he did “3 2 1” Go! I jumped off of the edge. I was screaming so hard but the view was so pretty.




Then the Inspector pulled me back up and then my mum went and then my dad they were both so nervous but they said it was fun. After they were pulled up we went back to get something to eat and then we went home. That’s my Bungy Jumping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment