Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

White Water Rafting Story



So today we are going white water rafting. We ate our breakfast and then got changed into our swimming togs but we put on some pants and a jumper because it was cold. To get to Vector Wero Whitewater Park it only took 24 minutes.




It was really fast when we jumped out of the car we went inside of the Vector Wero Whitewater park. We each paid the same amount of money. We took off our jumpers and pants and then we went to put on the life-jackets,helmets,boots and then we went out to wait inline.




It was finally our turn. Aye-myat said “Are you coming or not?” she demanded as she took a few steps further into the boat my heart was pounding. I was so scared but it was too late.




I have to do it. So I jumped into the boat and the Rafter guide said to start paddling and then we did. We went down and through so many crushing waves and fast moving water.




It was finally over. I was soaked and so was Aye-myat but she had fun then we changed into our dry clothes and went home. When we went home we both had a shower but Aye-myat let me have a shower first. I got out and then she got into the shower and then I went to sleep because I was so tired and that was the end. Would you like to go White Water Rafting? Tell me in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Adriana, it's me Finau and I just want to say you White Water Rafting story is outstanding. When it was about to start were you scared or was Aye?

    Keep up the amazing writing.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Finau its me, Aye.
      LOL, I think maybe me, even though it's Adriana's story it would probably be me..hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hey Adriana!
    Thanks for putting me in your story! I put you in my story too! Haha, I feel like in real life I would be more scared but I don't know now because in your story you seemed scared!

    Great job :)

    Aye <3

    ReplyDelete