Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

5/6 camp







Kia ora last week the year fives and six went to the 29th annual year five and six camp and I am going to tell you 2 highlight from camp.

On Wednesday last week we had the 29th annual camp.only the year five and six students can go. We camp at school in tents.Camp is 3 days long but you do not sleep on the third day.

My first highlight was going kayaking.On the second day my group Malousi Tamaiti went kayaking. We had to wait because there were some teenagers doing a college Triathlon.When they finished Mr Burt told us how to get in and how to get out (foot Bum Foot) he also taught us how to pedal.Once we got in the kayak we started to pedal.Some people still needed help to pedal like me.After a few practices I got the hang of it. We had about 15 minutes in the kayak and then we had to jump out and swap with a person that only had 1 or 2 turns.After Aye-Myat and I went on a double boat. When we went out Aye-Myat and I crashed into a rock. Madison’s nana helped us. After that we had a swim and then we went back to school.

My second highlight is going to the Mangere pool. On friday the last day of camp we went to the Mangere pool. First we had to clean our tent and pack our bags because it was the day of camp.When we finished cleaning my tent my mum came and took my bag so i don’t have to take it after. Then we watched a Episode of How To Train Your dragon.Then we went on the bus and went to the Mangere pool. Finally we got there after a long time and it was starting to like it was going to rain and it did.but we still swimmed in the pool even Even though it was freezing cold. After we had morning tea Aye-Myat and I got changed Into our warm clothes. When the Other people finished they got changed and then we went back to the bus and went back to school and watched some more episodes of how to train your dragon and when your parents came to pick you up you can go home.

Thank you to all the people that made this camp possible. Thanks to the cooks the food was really yummy and thanks to all the Securities for watching us While we were sleeping.thanks to all the teacher and leader.

I recommend that all the student should go to camp because it is really fun and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment