Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Information Report


Title:Starfish

Common name:Starfish/SeaStar
Scientific name:Asteroidea
Te Reo Māori name:Patangaroa

Introduction

Hi my name is Adriana and this is my Animation animal Information Report. I did its habitat,Diet,Behaviour/ Movement,Special Features (adaptations). I hope you enjoy my work

Habitat

Starfish live in many places such as Rocky shores and coral reef.

Diet

A Starfish's eat Mollusks. Mollusks are like a snail but i think it lives in the sea so like a sea snail.

Behaviour/ movement

Starfish’s have little tube on they legs and that helps them move around. Starfish turn inside out so they can eat.

Special features (adaptations)

Include a labelled diagram in this section

Starfish have five arms just like a sunflower. Starfish have tube on there legs and that help them to move around.

Conclusion

I hope you enjoy my Information Report make sure to check out my other Information Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment