Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Dream Super Powers




You know all those kinds of superhero movies and like those people with superheroes. Well I am going to tell you what my two dream superpowers are.




I would choose Super Strength and Super Speed.




I chose Super Strength because if my family needed help moving stuff I could help them.




My second dream superhero power is Super Speed because if I was late for something I could just run there and I wouldn’t be late.




Super Strength is when you're really really strong and you could lift anything.




Super Speed is when you are really fast.




I chose Super Strength because you can help people if they are need help to lift things up




I chose Super Speed because so I could get stuff do and when my mum tells me to clean my stuff I can do it fast.




What are your dream Super Powers?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adriana,
    WOW your super-powers must be awesome! Super speed and super strength is a good combination. You described really well how you could use your powers and how they would be useful. I also like how you asked what the viewers super powers would be. Mine would be super speed and shape shift I can run quickly and be disguised as something!
    Can't wait to see more;
    Aye

    ReplyDelete