Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country Writing



On Monday the 16th of September Pt England School did there Cross Country run. First it was year by year so the year one’s were first then the year 2’s,year 3’s and year 4’s. Stan hope School came and did the Cross Country with us.




After the year fours it was the year 5 girls I felt really nervous. First we had to line up and then once we hear the wooders clapper everyone started to run as fast as they could. I was coming second and then Kamryn sped past me and then I stopped because I was too tired.




Then Cora came and walked with me Cora. We were almost at the finish line. We both started to run then Cora sped past me then I sped past Cora and then I came 2 and Cora came 3. I came 2 because Kamryn came 1 out of the girls. I love cross country and I will rate it a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment