Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Adding Detail





Before






During the holiday, I went to the beach with my friends. We saw there was a volleyball net. We asked a family if we could borrow their volleyball. We played volleyball for about an hour then had some lunch. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the family. I had a lot of fun at the beach with my friends.


















After










During the holidays, My Friend and I went



the beach. We saw there was a volleyball net in the distance. I asked family if My friend and I could borrow their volleyball and they said yes. The volleyball was hard and smooth. We played volleyball for about an hour then had some lunch. When I bit into my lunch I could taste sand because we have been playing volleyball on the sand. We all got very tired so we decided to go home to have a rest because we were so tired. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the family. We all had a lot of fun at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment