Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Practice Test Writing

On my birthday January 11 my mum and dad decided that for my birthday they will give me a puppy. They got me a black fluffy puppy. When it was my birthday there was just a big box and I Had no idea what was in it but then I heard a noise. It sounded like a dog was there barking. I was scared to open it but I still opened it when I saw the puppy I was so happy and excited because I have always wanted a puppy. The puppy was a black dog I named it Moon. I played with Moon the entire day at the park. First we ran around the grass then we play fetch the ball for the rest of  the day. It was starting to get dark so Moon,my mum and I went back home. When we went home we all went to sleep. I was so happy that my parents got me a puppy for my birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment