Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra Description


Today I am joining someone that is a master with King Cobras. I am going to be touching a King Cobra for the first time. When he opened the box I felt really nervous and scared and when the guy pulled out the cobra it jumped at me I flinched a little bit but I tried to keep still. The snake did something to look tough so he could scare me away. That's what they do when there are predators or when they feel threatened. I’m making sure that I am keeping my distance because I don’t want to get bitten by it and as long as I stay here I am pretty sure I am safe. If I move a few Inches I might get bitten. Few minutes later while the snake was with the guy someone gave me a camera. I started to film the cobra and each way I turned it turned with me. Finally the cobra was back in the box and I felt relieved because I was so scared that it was going to bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment