Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The Day Of The Vesuvius Erupted



Dear Diary,

What an unforgettable day! I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.




I looked up and saw dark clouds and ashes. I rushed back home to see everyone evacuate. I hurried home and I got a coat and ran out.




Then when I got out my house exploded in front of my eyes but I didn’t really care. Then I ran with the rest of the other people we were running so fast. We headed for a mountain the other direction .




Luckily some people and I made it out but some weren’t so lucky. The Volcano exploded and people were covered in ash. The people that made it out ran for it and we kept on walking. I was in shock.




Everyone had told me that the volcano was never going to erupt but it did. We stopped to rest and drink so water at a river we were already really far so I think we are safe. I just kept on thinking about all the people that lost their lives in that eruption.




I had a little rest and in the morning we kept on moving. We found a new place to live our lives but there is no volcano this time. I think that we are never going to live next to a volcano ever again because of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment