Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Going back in time and seeing how that made how chocolate in Aztec



One day I decided to go into the time machine that I made but I forgot that my little siblings were turning it off and on and were basically breaking it so I told my mum that they were messing with my time machine and then my mum grounded them. I decided that I would check if they went inside of it and messed it up but then it started moving and then I checked what was happening and it said that it was going to transport me to the 1500 century. I was so scared and then I passed out because the shaking was too much.

When I woke up I was inside this Place but it was so cool. I saw this lady helping me. I asked what happened and she said that she found me inside of this machine.

I asked where it is now and she said that it is still outside and I said “ok”. I asked what her name was and she said Isabel and I said well my name is Adriana and it’s nice to meet you. She said it was nice to meet me too.

I asked her if this is where people first made hot chocolate she said “what’s hot chocolate?” I said it was a hot brown drink with cocoa beans. She said “ooh that’s right yea we do make those”. I got up a few hours later and I went outside. It was so beautiful there were stauds and temples. The air was so fresh and the grass was really green.



I saw Isabel making some Hot Chocolate for me. I tasted the hot chocolate. It was good but it was a bit bitter. I asked for some sugar in it. She didn’t know what I meant so I just drank it. I asked Isabel if she wanted to try and help me to make some chocolate and she said YES. First,I got the cocoa beans and then I made some cocoa powder and then I asked if they had some water and then they gave me some water and then I poured it in. I mixed it and then I put it in somewhere to cool down and harden it took a day but it was done. Isabel and a few other people tried; they said that it was good but they liked the hot cocoa better. I said that it was fine but Isabel loved it so much that she ate the whole thing. I was so Impressed . Then I asked for some water and then she went down to a river and got me some water. It was so good it was the best water I have ever tasted. She gave me some food too but I didn’t like it that much but I ate it anyway because I was so hungry. It’s been a few days now and I have fixed the Time Machine. I went to say goodbye to everyone and when I got there they all made me a drawing it was so good it was a drawing of me. I hugged Isabel and I gave her my necklace and she put it around her neck and then I went into the Time Machine and I went back home but I passed out again and when I woke up I was in my bed and it seemed like nothing ever happened THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment